After we were able to help people with our first fundraiser in spring, we decided to start another project specifically for Christmas. The idea and initiative came from our workforce colleagues.
Christmas with heart - from child to child
Following the "Christmas in a shoebox" example, children could send gifts they had chosen themselves to children in the war zone.
The boxes were then decorated and packed for Christmas and transported to Ukraine by profine GmbH. Trainees and employees from our company also diligently lent a hand.
A total of 30 pallets and 936 Santa Claus and Christmas presents were collected!
In the meantime, our local colleagues have already been able to deliver the first gifts for St. Nicholas Day to children in Ukraine. Another delivery for Christmas is currently underway.
The campaign was made possible through cooperation with schools and day-care centers for children in the Pirmasens/Zweibrücken area:
- Elementary school Thaleischweiler-Fröschen
- Montessori school Pirmasens
- Elementary school Bottenbach
- Kindergarten Storchennest Althornbach
- Landgraf Ludwig school Pirmasens
- Vocational school BBS Zweibrücken
- Leibniz high school Pirmasens
- Hugo Ball high school Pirmasens
- Kindergarten Papperlapapp Zweibrücken
- Hofenfels high school Zweibrücken
- School IGS Thaleischweiler-Fröschen
- Elementary school Ruhbank-Erlenbrunn
In addition, numerous gifts were also contributed by colleagues from our company.
A big thank you!
Our heartfelt thanks go to the schools and day-care centers mentioned, as well as to the children who helped!
Also a big thank you to the companies G & G Preißer GmbH and IPS Karton.eu GmbH & Co. KG as well as all our colleagues involved.
Impressions - from the collection campaign to the handover to the children in Ukraine